Thank you for visiting the Waterhouse Publications Website. You have joined over 2 million women who are embracing a new, healthier
relationship with food through Debra Waterhouse's best-selling books and programs. You have joined Debra in her mission to end the
epidemic of dieting, eating disorders, obesity, and body dissatisfaction.
As a leader in women's health and the anti-dieting movement, Debra Waterhouse has changed the lives of countless young women with
anorexia, dieters with escalating weight struggles, young mothers with food preoccupations, and midlife women with hormonally-triggered
weight gain. With 30 years experience in counseling, lecturing, appearing on television and radio programs, and writing life-changing books,
Debra has gained international recognition as "The Woman's Nutritionist", offering a revolutionary understanding of the unique female
body and a new way of eating and exercising that works with the realities of a woman's body instead of against it.
We invite you to browse through the varied topics and begin changing the way you relate to food, fitness, and your female body. Through
cutting edge strategies for everything from weight control to stress management, you will discover effective ways to take care of your
female body from puberty through menopause and finally welcome eating enjoyment and body acceptance back into your life.
- Outsmarting the Female Fat Cell (Supplements:OFF Plan Journal, OFF Plan Leader’s Kit)
- Outsmarting the Female Fat Cell After Pregnancy (Supplement: Postpartum Journal)
- Outsmarting the Mother-Daughter Food Trap (Supplement: Working As A Team Workbook)
- Outsmarting the Midlife Fat Cell
- Outsmarting Female Fatigue
- Why Women Need Chocolate (Supplemet: ON Plan Journal)
- A Lifetime of Weight Control and Fitness and Leader’s Guide
- Scales are for Fish Tshirt
To purchase any of the full line of Debra Waterhouse's books, please contact Waterhouse Publications. We offer discounts on bulk sales
and can assist you with what publication is right for you. You may also access selected titles on Amazon.
For more information on Debra Waterhouse's services and to schedule a counseling appointment or speaking engagement, please contact Debra directly.